REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Edudevs understands the importance of money, and values its customers’ hard-earned money and appreciates their trust in Edudevs. Edudevs provides an upfront policy of payment for the Services availed.
After availing the Service, if the customer wishes to cancel the Service, the customer shall send
an email to [email protected] along with the details of the service availed that is subject to
cancellation along with a valid reason.
Notwithstanding anything stated above, nothing is this Cancellation Policy shall be registered
to the following categories:
• If the part of or whole of the Service/(s) provided has/have been shared with the
• If the Cancellation of the Service is owing to the fault of the customer.
The request for cancellation shall not be entertained in the aforementioned circumstances.
Please note that in case the payment has been made by way of installments, once the first
installment is paid, there cannot be any cancellation request or Refund of any Instalment
• We will process your request within 10 to 15 business days of receiving all the
information required for processing refund like a reason for refund, details for processing
• We would be unable to process any refund request owing to changes in your situation
or your state of mind. However, depending on the circumstances, we would be able to
credit your account, with an amount equivalent to the Service you wish to cancel, and
you can use the same to avail any of our other services.
• In case you require us to hold the processing of a Service, we will hold the fee paid on
you’re account until you are ready to commence the Service.
• Before processing any refund, we reserve the right to make the best effort to complete
• Third Party Service Providers: While we take all reasonable steps to ensure that the
Service is delivered in a timely manner, there might be some delay when we use the
services of Third Party Service Providers. Please note that we are not responsible for
the handling of the Services by the said Service Providers, or in case of delay in receipt
of the Service, owing to the delay or deficiency of Service attributable to the Service
Note: The Refund and Cancellation Policy shall be subject to modification as per the sole
discretion of Edudevs.