through the website.
The website is intended for all persons who are interested in educational consultancy and teacher training of educational institutions.
3. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Edudevs collects information, including sensitive personal data and information (hereinafter referred to as “Information”), from You, when You submit your details to contact us or send us a message. The Information shall include, but may not be limited to, the following:
c) Email ID
d) Contact Number
4. HOW WE MAY USE THE INFORMATION
By entering Your Information, You accept that We may retain Your Information and We shall be entitled to use Your Information or the following purposes:
a) Provide and communicate with You about feedback, follow up on programs You have applied for or queries submitted to the team;
b) Fulfil Your requests regarding the services, including without limitation, respond to Your inquiries, communicate with You about Our products/services that We believe may be of interest to You;
c) Enforce the legal terms (including without limitation our policies and terms of service) that govern Your use of Our services, and/or for the purposes for which You provided the Information;
d) Provide technical support for the Website or in connection with Our services and Offerings;
e) Prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities (including, without limitation, copyright infringement) on or through Our website or services;
f) Protect the safety of Our other subscribers and/or Users;
g) Perform analysis regarding how You use the services or any part thereof such market research, including statistical analysis of user behaviour which We may disclose to third parties in depersonalised, aggregated form;
h) In order to enable Us to comply with any requirements imposed on Us by law;
i) In order to send You periodic communications (this may include e-mail, mobile), about the products and/or services, events and special offers. Such communications from Us may include promotion of programs being organized by third parties on Our website.
5. SECURITY AND DATA STORING
– Security is very important to Us. All security procedures are in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Your User Information. We maintain strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect Your User Information including your personal information from unauthorized or
– We follow generally accepted standards to collect, store and protect personal data, including the use of encryption. We retain personal data for as long as it is needed to provide the services you have requested, and thereafter for legal and service purposes. These may include retention periods mandated by legal, contractual, or similar obligations; for resolving, preserving, enforcing or defending our legal and contractual rights; needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records or how you access, update, or delete your data etc.
– This website will take all reasonable efforts to ensure the confidentiality of personal data, uploaded information etc. and will take reasonable efforts to ensure that the information received from You is not misused. While this website will take the above reasonable measures to guard against misuse of personal data/information submitted to it by You, it is to be understood that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while Edudevs strives to protect the user’s personal & business information, it cannot ensure the security of any information transmitted to Edudevs, and You do so at your own risk. Once Edudevs receives Your transmission, it makes best efforts to ensure its security in its systems.
6. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURES
– As a general rule, Edudevs will not disclose or share any of the user’s personally identifiable information except when Edudevs has the user’s permission or under special circumstances, such as when Edudevs believes in good faith that the law requires it or as permitted in terms of this policy.
7. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION